Date(s) - 04/05/2022 - 06/17/2022
The IAFF is pleased to collaborate with the Montana State Council of Professional Fire Fighters to host three FREE Virtual Peer Support trainings and four FREE Virtual Resiliency training series this spring. The trainings are made possible by the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services.
Montana fire service members are invited to register with the links below. Hard copy student workbooks will be sent to registered students in advance of the training. Learn more about the peer support training and resiliency training.
Individual registration is required by the deadlines listed below. Students will need an IAFF username and password to register. If you do not have an IAFF account, follow the prompts on the registration page to create one (non-IAFF members must also create an account to register).
IAFF Peer Support Trainings (click on the date to register)
April 5-7, 2022
Deadline to register is March 21
Great Falls – Heritage Inn
April 13-14, 2022
May 9-11, 2022
Deadline to register is April 17
May 16-18, 2022
Deadline to register is April 24
Billings – Northern Hotel
May 31 – June 1
IAFF Virtual Resiliency Trainings (click on the date to register)
May 23-24, 2022
Deadline to register is May 8
June 9-10, 2022
Deadline to register is May 25
June 16-17, 2022
Deadline to register us May 31
- Students should be removed from apparatus for the day and be able to fully participate in class.
- Students must be present for the stated duration of the class.
- Students must participate from an individual computer equipped with a video and microphone.
- Students are not permitted to share devices or screens.
- Students are discouraged from joining from a smart phone as Zoom may lack full functionality.
- Students are not permitted to login from multiple devices at the same time.
- Students must have access to high-speed internet.
For more information, contact [email protected].